Who We Help
eHealthDC is committed to working with any health care provider in the District of Columbia, regardless of current implementation status. We support all EHRs on the Certified Health Information Technology Product List (CHPL).
To be eligible for the free Foundational Services and fully subsidized Implementation Services, your practice must include Priority Primary Care Providers.
- Foundation Services free to Priority Primary Care Providers
- Through February 2012
- Meaningful Use Technical Assistance and Implementation Services tailored to meet practice readiness and need
- Customized and affordable
- PPCPs eligible for discounted services through federal subsidy
- To be eligible for the subsidy, your practice must include Priority Primary Care Providers.
Priority Primary Care Providers
Pursuant to eHealthDC policy and limitations set forth by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Priority Primary Care Providers (PPCPs) eligible for Regional Extension Services subsidized by the federal government include the following licensed professionals with prescription writing privileges who provides primary care clinical services for the practice in the area of adolescent medicine, family medicine, general practice, obstetrics, gynecology, geriatrics, general internal, or pediatric medicine:
- Doctor of medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Individual and small group practices
- Community health centers and free clinics
- Public and critical access hospitals
- Uninsured, underinsured, or medically underserved populations
- Medically Underserved Areas
- Primary Care Health Professional Shortage Areas
Dual Specialty Providers
- If trained in or provide primary care services for > 30% patient encounters
How much does eHealthDC cost?
Access to the eHealthDC Community is free for DC providers. Technical assistance services tailored to your practice’s specific needs are available at subsidized rates for clinicians that meet certain federal eligibility requirements.
Join the eHealthDC Community today to learn more and contact an implementation specialist.